Here is how we collect and use your information.
We collect the following information
- Account Information. When you create an account, we require you to enter your first name, last name, and affiliation and email. This is so that we can provide you with the best services possible.
- Project Information. In order to use certain features such as data upload, download and online payments, we may ask you to provide us with additional information including but not limited to company profile, data collection and labeling specifications and cloud storage information.
- Analytics Information. When browsing our website, we collect information such as IP address, Operating System, device and browser type and actions performed while on our site. No personal information can be collected via such analytics services, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, web cookies may be tied to such. Analytics information may be shared with third parties to improve our service and presence on search engines.
Distribution of Information
We do not provide your information to any companies for marketing purposes.
You have the rights described below, and may exercise them by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may ask you to verify your identity before continuing with your request.
- Changing Your Information. You can update some of your information through in your account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
- Correction of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information. You have the right to ask us to make corrections or additions to your personal information that you cannot update by yourself.
- Data Access. Depending your jurisdiction, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your information held by us.
- Withdrawing Consent. Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by us you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to us specifying which consent you are withdrawing.
Last Updated and Effective Date
Last updated: January 21, 2019.
This policy is in effect as of: January 21, 2019.
Commitment to Data Security
Your information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Privacy Contact Information
contact us using the following information by e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.